We bring forth our clients a technologically advanced range of Over-Pick Loom which is manufactured in sync with the ISO 9001:2008 standards to ensure high performance and longer service life. These are sturdy in design, compact in size, highly efficient and offered in different specifications to meet the preferences of our clients. Owing to their user-friendly interface, low power consumption and zero maintenance, these Over-Pick Loom have become the preferred choice of our clients.
- Nominal reed space: 56" to 120"
- Type hand side: Right & Left.
- Frame: Strongly build cast iron frame designed to give better acceleration
- Crank shaft: Made from 50mm machine forged with grinded edges and provide with cast iron bushes. Extra middle support provided for rigidity over 60" reed space loom.
- Crank arm: Made from cast iron and fitted with cast iron bushes and reinforced by steel strapping.
- Tappet shaft: Superior quality tested bright bar moving on the cast iron fitted bracket.
- Gears: Hellical Gears to give better soomthness of machine while running. Double drive for loom above 84" reed space. All gears are machine cut.
- Picking system: Strong over-picking motion with chilled picking nose and bowl perfectly matched.
- Shedding: Twin, Twill, Jacquard (Optional)
- Slay: Made from good quality seasoned sal & shisham wood
- Wefts stop motion: Side or center weft fork motion for fault free operation
- Let off: Negative / Positive / Semi-Positive (Optional)
- Take up: Seven wheel take up motion
- Wight adjustment: Spring loaded type motion to adjust the torque as required.
- Cloth roller: 4" heavy duty steel pipe
- Beam pipe: 4" heavy duty steel pipe
- Drive: V grooved pulley